CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

The CeReMonY
















i didnt cry until I saw my Dad, he told me how beautiful i looked and how proud he was of me. That meant so much to me! And then, the second i saw TC i was so overwhelmed! it was such a great feeling! and of course, me being the bawl baby i am couldnt stop the tears... The ceremony turned out good... Except, the bishop called my Brittany ( my sister's name) a few times.. that was pretty annoying.. bUt i told everyone it was going to happen and sure enough, it did... Being announced as Mr and Mrs. TC and BreeAnn Meiser was awsome. And of course... when T finally got to kiss the bride was a great moment, i couldnt wait to have a big kiss and hug from my new Hubby! he looked so good in his Tux!!