CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

All about ME!

*I am ... Tiered right now.
* I think ... way to much! One of my biggest flaws.
* I know ... that i need to improve lots about myself
* I want ... To own our own house. (soon we hope)
* I have ... An amazing husband, daughter, and family
* I miss ... Some of my freinds.
* I fear... failure.
* I feel ... uneasy
* I hear ... the TV (bridzillas)
* I smell ... carmel candies.
* I crave ... carmel candies ;)
* I cry ... way more than i would like to.
* I search ... for fabric so i can sale more quilts.
* I wonder ... about way to many things (when will i have a house of my own, my next baby, a new job... like above, my mind doesnt ever stop)
* I regret ... Few things! but what can ya do.
* I wish ... i could see what my future holds.. and to win the lottery.
* I love ... my family.. my hectic/crazy life... my husband
* I care ... about the well being of my daughter.. i care a lot.
* I always ... drink at least 3 cokes a day i know not good.
* I worry ... way way way to much.
* I am not ... perfect.. and not trying to be.
* I remember ... everything.. one of my flaws is not letting things go.
* I believe ... you make your life what you want it to be. you control your future.
* I sing ... when people cant hear me.. to macy always.
* I don't always ... communicate with my hubby the best i should.
* I argue ... with t lots.. ;)
* I write ... in my journal as often as i can.
* I lose ... my mind at work everyday. i hate my job!
* I listen ... macy giggle everyday and it makes me laugh.
* I don't understand ... why people lie...
* I can usually be found ... at work, with my hubby and daughter.
* I need ... to find a new job. and to take a shower lol
* I forgot ... my camera the other day on trail and wished i'd had it.
* I am happy ... when i am spending time with the people that mean the most to me in my life!
*** I TAG ****
Britt, Amie, Cindy!